Hi I am Fu-En Wang. Now I am studying PhD in National Tsing Hua University in Taiwan and major in Electrical Engineering. My research is about Computer Vision and Deep Learning. And I have already pulished several paper about scene understanding of panorama, especially in depth estimation and layout estimation. I start writing this blog because I want to share my knowledge and some technique to every one. Thanks you for reading my website!
- National Tsing Hua University – Master of Electrical Engineering (2017-2019)
- National Tsing Hua University – Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (2013-2017)
- Programming Languages: C/C++, Python, MATLAB.
- Profession: Deep Learning, Computer Vision , 3D reconstruction.
- Self-Supervised Learning of Depth and Camera Motion from 360° Videos
- DuLa-Net: A Dual-Projection Network for Estimating Room Layouts from a Single RGB Panorama
- Plug-and-Play: Improve Depth Estimation via Sparse Data Propagation
- Extracting Driving Behavior: Global Metric Localization from Dashcam Videos in the Wild
- The World Is Changing: Finding Changes on the Street
- MEDIATEK (R&D internship) 2016 – 2017
- My team is about Design Verification (DV) for CPU. And my job is to design an automatic flow for the verification, which also includes issue tracking and bug report.
- OrangeApple (Lecturer) 2016-2017
- Teach children how to program by Scratch.
- Oral presentation in ACCV 2018.
- Pitch in AII workshop.
- Technical demo in AIslanders’ Show.
- Technical demo in Future Tech.